Private Sessions on line and/or in person.
If you are ready to take a serious look at identifying and changing your Core Beliefs, please call:
Certified Core Belief Engineering Transformational Counselor
in Private Practice Since 1995
Some signs to look for:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging other people.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of the ability to worry.
- Frequent episodes of appreciation.
- Contended feelings of connectedness with others and ourselves.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen or try to control the outcome.
- An increased susceptibility to the love offered by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.